Friday, September 12, 2014

Loving Life

My life has been so wonderfully, incredibly, magically busy lately!!  I moved into and set up my new studio in Artful Dimensions Gallery I have been down there every second I can tweaking the set up and getting on the torch, it has been wonderful. Whenever I move a studio it can take time to get used to the new space, new chair, new lighting but I must say this transition has gone really well so far.



I have also been working on some batiks since I have been back, I made a sign for my studio door, now I just need to decide how to finish it. It is still a work in progress,  I am thinking of adding some 2mm crystals to the spiral flame and then frame it. 
I also worked on my first t shirt. I really liked how it came out I can't wait to try a few more. It's all a learning process but one I really enjoy!! My head is swimming with ideas for fall and Christmas!!




No comments:

Post a Comment