Monday, August 11, 2014

and then I became Willows



Sometimes life changes. Even if your the one who decided that to survive you have to make the change it can still be unexpected and perspective altering and scary as hell. 
At 51 I was on my own, no one supporting me, no shoulder to cry on when things got 
tough, no one to help with the hard decisions, for the first time in my life
it was just me and I felt so unprepared!

Fast forward a year and a half and my whole world has changed. I found me, or 
maybe just the me I used to to be before the bad times.  I found the Beckie who bends in a 
storm but never breaks, who can heal and grow and flourish.
I found my creative soul and I named her Willows. 

This unexpected new life has turned out more amazing than I ever could have imagined! 
I did it, my friends have been so wonderfully supportive and helped me through but
ultimately it fell to me to create this beautiful, peaceful, joy filled life.
I am beyond grateful for this wonderful adventure that I am living!!

1 comment:

  1. So happy that your Inner Willows came out to play! Love you!

    ReplyDelete