Thursday, August 28, 2014

Lost and Found

Hmmmmm...September is almost here, I come back from being out of town and out of touch with my everyday life, only to realize August is almost over. I somehow feel lost...

Coming home from my bucket list dream adventure was more difficult than I thought it would be.  I was with people 24/7 for almost two weeks and I loved it. I really am a people person. I had some alone time and I enjoyed it but mostly my time was spent with some truly amazing creative people.

To come home to my sweet little house, all by myself  with only the kitty girls to talk to was surprisingly emotional.  I wasn't enjoying the sound of the quiet and the feeling of being so alone.

Then as the tears start to flow I get this amazing and loving message from my cousin David. His words came at just the right time, and lifted me up so much. Next I talk to my very best friend in the whole world, Lisa who always knows how to make my life seem right and good.
The next day a woman whom I met at our healthy living fair a few months ago came by to see if all was OK because I missed a meeting with her, she was genuinely worried about me.  After that an artist whom I like and have so much respect for posts this on my Facebook wall because it made her think of me.




Another new friend in my life is taking time out of his very, very busy work schedule to bring his truck and help me move into my studio and another friend texted because she is heading back home soon and wants to get together for dinner.

Suddenly I feel less alone. Without my saying a word  the universe, the heavens, the cosmic caretakers banded together to bring me what I needed to remind me that while I may sometimes feel very alone, I'm really not.  I am blessed with amazing friends and family who lift me up more than they know.  "In life, surround yourself with those who light your path" I am blessed with many who light my path and it is my hope that I can be a light on another persons journey!!

Beckie, who plans on bringing, joy and love, endless energy, curiosity and optimism to the party










No comments:

Post a Comment