Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Dream Adventure, Day 5

I slept so well last night, all the fresh air and work must be catching up to me. I didn't even get up and go walking this morning, my bed was sooooo comfy and warm. We share a thermostat with another room and they seem to like arctic temperatures. It gets cooler every night. LOL 

Today I boil the wax off my first painted piece, decide how to dye my "Zentangle" piece and then continue with my other painted piece. All work has be be finished with dye baths by tomorrow night so I'm not sure if I will start another piece or not... who am I kidding, of course I will.

My first "painted" piece.


"zentangle" before dying.

"Zentangle" after dying, The turquoise circle is not as light as it appears.


Yep, just like I knew I would, I am starting another piece, oh wait I'm starting two new pieces... but the instructor did encourage me too LOL. I am playing with some of the techniques we learned I love the design aspects although I still struggle with color sometimes. I look forward to when they are all finished and I can see what I have done. It will be fun to work on this at home, although I will miss my instructors advice!!

WAHHHHHHH It's only 9 and I am back in the room!!I have one piece soaking in dye overnight and my last :::sniff:::sniff::: 2 projects are drying so I can work on them tomorrow. I am not ready for this to over!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment