Saturday, August 16, 2014

Dream Adventure, Day 1

I am waiting for my chariot to arrive and my bucket list dream adventure to start. I barely slept last night, my excitement kept my brain imagining all the possibilities. I am so excited to be on our way, every mile brings me one step closer. 

The miles roll by and I am bubbling over with excitement. As we are talking Carolyn mentioned she has a gift for me. I look in the car what do I find? She is feeding my crazy addiction. This is a Pez I don’t have, a great addition to my collection.

It feels as though there is a certain magic to this trip, the 8 hour drive has gone so fast, the gods of the highway smiled on us and the beauty of the mountains as we approached Asheville was breathtaking. Tonight we stay and rest and then the adventure really begins. After check in tomorrow afternoon we have orientation, dinner and a class meeting, I can hardly wait to walk through the door.

But in the mean time we have warm, fresh chocolate walnut cookies at the Doubletree!! We can have as many as we want...this could be bad. LOL

Yep...this is going to be bad!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment