Friday, August 22, 2014

Dream Adventure, Day 7

It's time for a new class and a new adventure. For the most part I will have all new people to get to know as few students are staying for the weekend classes. Three fourths of Carolyns millenery class is staying for another millenery class over the weekend so there will be some familiar faces.

I must admit I am feeling a little homesick right now. I think after a week of immersing myself in  creativity and being surrounded by creative people this short bit of down time has my emotions bouncing around. I am missing the kitty girls, my friends, the gallery and my usual routine. Need to change this and quick!!

Ahhh my peace and joy is back!!!! Taking a walk and immersing myself in the beauty of this place put everything right in my world.


One of my final pieces

Our class

My "Diploma" 

Samples of our work at show and tell
After lunch and our final farewells Carolyn and I drove two miles to explore downtown the metropolis of Brasstown. We didn't buy anything but it was nice to look at some beautiful arts and crafts.
Downtown Brasstown


A very cool shop owned by a glass bead and jewelry artist who
teaches here at Campbell.






What an amazing evening I had, I found myself crying tears of joy again tonight, this has been such an amazing gift!! I am very very blessed!!



I love my dulcimer class. We didn't waste any time we started playing songs right away and later when I was practicing Carolyn recognized the songs I was playing. I think thats a pretty good thing. LOL 
I am looking forward to a full day of playing tomorrow, this weekend is really going to go fast. 

No comments:

Post a Comment