Saturday, August 23, 2014

Dream Adventure, Day 8

Another beautiful morning in my very happy life. This weekend is so different from the non-stop creative fever of this past week, yet it is as wonderful and as challenging. I am excited to get up and practice my dulcimer before I go to class. I may be a bit thin on photos this weekend since it's very hard to play a dulcimer and take photo's at the same time!! I did mange a few of my class and my instructor.


My instructor Ann Lough
My sweet little dulcimer

Tonight I took a final walk around the campus to say good bye to this beautiful school. My time here has had a profound effect on my life and has changed me in ways that I never dreamed of.  I will never forget what I learned here and how my life, my art and my future will be heading in new and exciting directions.
The chickens came to say goodbye
I love the art the fills the garden and the walls
here at the school





After my walk I went over the Keith house to watch the Contra dancing, it looked like a lot of fun.


Time to turn in, I will have class in the morning and then we will leave. I am glad for our next adventure in Asheville it will take some of the sadness out of leaving here.





No comments:

Post a Comment