Friday, August 15, 2014

The Beauty...



It is an amazingly beautiful morning. We are in the middle of August and yet it feels like fall is in the air. Days like this always remind me of how beautiful and sweet life is. I just want to stop and let the peace and joy of mornings like this sink in and fill me up with so much joy that I could float away.

I know some of this joy comes front the fact that my next fabulous adventure begins tomorrow, I have been preparing for so long and I can hardly believe the time has finally come. I was reminded again yesterday of how incredibly blessed I am to have this life, to have these these opportunities, to have a wonderful son and to be surrounded by friends.

You never know what the future holds, I may never pass this way again and so I will live this life, drink in the beauty of everyday and flourish in the wonder of it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment