Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Dreams, Adventures and Creative Flow


Five days, in just five days I leave on a dream come true, bucket list adventure. I am going to school!!  Not just any school, the John C. Campbell Folk Art School, around for over 80 years it is the best folk art school in the country and I am going.

I am going to immerse myself in a peaceful learning vacation. I am going to revel in the creative flow that can only come when surrounded by a community of creative, artistic souls. I am going to walk, and dance and learn!!


Am I excited? To say I am excited would be an understatement. To be able to spend time with a dear friend and learn new skills has me dancing with joy. I will forever be grateful for this gifted opportunity to learn, to grow as an artist and as a person, to explore the possibilities of taking my art in new directions and to share what I learn.

As my life unfolds and I continue to grow I truly appreciate how blessed I am. I am grateful for all that has come my way and I will work hard to pay it forward as best I can.  This is a life of joy and beauty, and I wish for those I love and care about to find the same, no matter where their dreams and their hearts take them.

No comments:

Post a Comment