Sunday, August 24, 2014

Dream Adventure, Day 9

Well this is it, my last day here. To be able to immerse yourself in art, to devote most all thoughts and time to creating without the bother of having to care for yourself is a rare gift. For most of the week I had no worries of deadlines, my creative soul was caught up in a flow of energy, I let my imagination run wild, I tried techniques that were challenging, that pushed me out of my comfort zone.  I learned so much! Everyday they have Morningsong. Today my dulcimer instructor is preforming.



There is a sadness that my time here has ended but it will be fun to get home and continue learning the process of batik and practicing on my dulcimer.
Getting ready to play



In the mean time I am going to think about Asheville and the fun we will have there. I am even going to meet a friends who I have only known on Facebook






No comments:

Post a Comment